Name: A Complete Pcos Diet Book With 4 Week Meal Plan And 4 Week Fitness Exercise Plan
Size: 2.84 MB
Title: PCOS Nutrition: A Complete PCOS Diet Book with 4 Week Meal Plan and 4 Week Fitness Exercise Plan to Reduce Weight and Prevent Diabetes. PCOS Causes, Symptoms and Holistic Treatments.
Author: Collins Parker, Mia
Total pages: 138
A PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome) diagnosis does not need to signal the end of ever being able to balance your hormones, boost fertility, and losing a few extra pounds. See your diagnosis as a chance to improve your health and wellness for the better.
PCOS Nutrition: A Complete PCOS Diet Plan Book with 4 Week Meal Plan, Recipes for a Healthy Lifestyle, and 4 Week Fitness and Exercise Plan to Reduce Your Weight and Prevent Diabetes, PCOS Causes and Symptoms is here to help you take matters into your own hands and beat it.
- Know how to fight your PCOS symptoms by learning how to manage it naturally through a healthy diet and exercise routine.
- A 4-week meal with a selection of recipes and a helpful shopping list will ensure you meet your goals and that the transition to a new, energized you is a seamless one.
- A 4-week exercise plan will help to kick start your metabolism and is filled with suggestions on exercises that anybody can do. Fit or not!
- The book will guide you through the various ways to help control inflammation, manage calories, and help your fertility.
- The author will guide you through the physiology of PCOS.
This is the only, comprehensive, and practical guide you will ever need to positively support and challenge you in making sustainable life choices through life-changing solutions.
Learn to love your body, cultivate self-love, and overcome a very common hormonal disorder.
Here is to feeling better every day through the help of PCOS Nutrition.
Scroll up, click on buy it now and get your copy today!