Name: Bitcoin and blockchain – history and current applications
Size: 8.5 MB
Title: Bitcoin and Blockchain; History and Current Applications
Author: Sandeep Kumar Panda
Publisher: CRC Press; 1st edition
Total pages: 297
In recent years, blockchain development has grown quickly from the original Bitcoin protocol to the second-generation Ethereum platform, and to today’s process of building third-generation blockchains. During this evolution, we can see how blockchain technology has evolved from its original form as a distributed database to becoming a fully fledged, globally distributed, cloud computing platform. This book traces the past, present, and future of blockchain technology.
- Presents the knowledge and history of Bitcoin
- Offers blockchain applications
- Discusses developing working code for real-world blockchain applications
- Includes many real-life examples
- Covers the original Bitcoin protocol to the second-generation Ethereum platform
Bitcoin and Blockchain: History and Current Applications is a useful reference for students, business schools, research scholars, practitioners, and business analytics professionals.