Name: Blacksmithing Made Easy Comprehensive Forging For Beginners Guide On How To Master The Art Of Bladesmithing
Size: 7.95 MB
Title: Blacksmithing Made Easy: Comprehensive Forging for Beginners Guide on How to Master the Art of Bladesmithing
Author: Prince, Charles
Total pages: 79
Have you always been curious to know how you could make your own metal pieces for all manner of uses, whether for their aesthetic value or to serve different functions around your home/office or even to make money out of them by selling your pieces?
And are you looking for a guide that will smoothen the learning curve, to ensure you don’t feel lost while creating your unique pieces and even hold you by the hand as you make breathtaking items like knives and other kinds of bladed items?
If you’ve answered YES, kindly read on.
Let This Book Usher You Into A New Phase Of Your Life Where You Make Breathtaking, Pro-Quality Blacksmithing Items!
Metals have all manner of uses in today’s world and knowing how to forge them to create anything you want is definitely a worthwhile skill to have.
But how do you build that skill to a level where you can forge anything you want when you are starting from a point where you don’t even know how to tell between different metal pieces, how to hold a hammer and very basic stuff about blacksmithing?
How do you set up your workshop to be ready for different blacksmithing projects without spending a fortune while at it?
How do you graduate to a level where you can make useful items that you can probably sell?
How do you stay safe as a blacksmith?
If you have these and other related questions, this book is for you, as you are about to discover how to get started as a blacksmith when you are a complete beginner, and build your skill to a level where you are confident at your craft. You will learn the art of blade making, knife making and the core of knife engineering so you can make pro-level quality pieces, even if you are just getting started.
More specifically, you will learn:
- The basics of blacksmithing, including what it entails, the lingo used in blacksmithing and more
- How blacksmithing has evolved over the years to become what it is today
- How to get started as a blacksmith by setting up your working space the right way, optimized for efficiency and effectiveness as a beginner blacksmith
- The tools you need to get started for the job
- The best materials to use for different blacksmithing projects
- Safety rules you should know about when getting started as a blacksmith
- How to forge your first knife
- Over 15 blacksmithing projects to get you started
- And much more!
Even if you don’t even know how to hold a hammer or which metals you should use for different blacksmithing projects, this book will leave you feeling confident about your ability to excel at blacksmithing!
Scroll up and click Buy Now With 1-Click or Buy Now to get started!