Name: Coding For Kids 3 Books In 1 Programming For Beginners
Size: 4.3 MB
Title: Coding for Kids : 3 Books in 1: Programming for Beginners: How to Learn: Coding Skills, Create a Game, Programming in Python, and Working with Popular Apps in Less Than 72 Hours
Author: Damon , Sean
Total pages: 244
Is your son ready to learn everything about coding in less than 72 hours?
Coding can help children to understand the technical world that is all around them.
They can understand the internet, smart TVs, and smartphones they can’t seem to put down.
By understanding how things work, they can also begin to get inspired and think of their own ideas.
This book covers the following topics:
- What Is Coding (Introduction)
- What Is a Programming Language and Popular Programming Languages
- What Programming Language Should You Learn?
- Programming Languages and Ides
- OOP (Object-Oriented Programming)
- Installation and Running of Python
- The Importance of Data Types and Variables
- Strings, Lists, Dictionaries, and Tuples
- Python Modules
- Classes and Objects
- Numbers and Operators
- Operators in Python
- Execution and Statement about a Program
- Functions, Input, Output
- Web Programming
- Comparing Deep Learning and Machine Learning
.. and so much more!
Everywhere in the world, there’s a huge demand for individuals who know how to code.
In fact, in a recent online survey, it was found that the most lucrative skill in the world, at this moment, is computer programming, and there are thousands of people who want to learn how to code every day.
Ready to get started? Click the BUY NOW button!