College Admission Essays for Dummies
English | 355 pages | pdf, epub | 40.51 MB
Kaplan’s LSAT Prep Plus 2020-2021 is the single, most up-to-date resource that you need to face the LSAT exam with confidence
- Official LSAT practice questions and practice exam
- Instructor-led online workshops and expert video instruction
- Fully up-to-date for the Digital LSAT
- In-depth test-taking strategies to help you score higher
We are so certain that LSAT Prep Plus 2020-2021 offers all the knowledge you need to excel on the LSAT that we guarantee it: after studying with the online resources and book, you’ll score higher on the LSAT-or you’ll get your money back.
The Best Review
- Our LSAT experts have explored the new software extensively and share practical tips for using the digital interface.
- Study plans will help you make the most of your practice time, regardless of how much time that is. Our exclusive data-driven learning strategies help you focus on what you need to study.
- In the online resources, an official full-length exam from LSAC, the LSAT testmaker, will help you feel comfortable with the exam format and avoid surprises on Test Day.
- Hundreds of real LSAT questions with detailed explanations
- Interactive online instructor-led workshops for expert review
- Online test analytics that analyze your performance by section and question type
- LSAT Prep Plus comes with access to an episode from Kaplan’s award-winning LSAT Channel, featuring one of Kaplan’s top LSAT teachers.
- We know the test: Kaplan’s expert LSAT faculty teach the world’s most popular LSAT course, and more people get into law school with a Kaplan LSAT course than all other major test prep companies combined.
- Kaplan’s experts ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep-Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
The previous edition of this book was titled The LSAT Unlocked 2018-2019.