Name: Evergreen Yogic Body Mechanics – For Healthy Tomorrow A Self Practice Guide For All
Size: 6.37 MB
Title: EVERGREEN Yogic Body Mechanics: For Healthy Tomorrow. A Self Practice Guide For All. A Unique COCKTAIL of Sun-Salutation, Meditation and Yoga Therapy
Author: Viren, Yoga Therapist
Total pages: 83
</h4> <h4>★Health is the first key to Happiness★
♥This book can be your Practical Handbook to Look and Feel Younger. With this book in hand, you’re on your way to regaining the greatest gift of all: a pain-free body! This book is for millions of people around the world who want to use Yoga Therapy as a protecting shield.♥
Today,Yoga Therapy is well known as the natural and the most effective way to fill the happiness in people’s lives, but it goes far beyond and impact the whole personality. This book contains the procedure of practicing step by step. A Weekly schedule give you an out-and-out way to practice yourself.✓ Our organization is on the mission to help millions of peoples to overcome and rehabilitate, which looks Impossible, in the current scenario.
Table of Contents:-
Why did this happen?
Chapter 1-Why This Book
This book for Whom?
What you should expect from this book?
A Unique Quality of Successful People.
Chapter 2-Ideal Healthy Body
How balance happened in our body after Yoga:
Chapter 3-Planned schedule for 1 month.
Two most important Pranayama, which gives results in more than 80% of diseases.
Chapter 5 The Sun-Salutation
A Set of The Ultimate Asana (also known as the best Yogic exercise)
23 Postures of Therapy Yoga, with photos and explanation.
(A) Meditation techniques
(B) Does meditation increase the power of healing?
(C) Mechanism of meditation
(D) Precaution for meditation
(E) Does meditation need former Experience?
(F) Which are the Easiest techniques of Meditation for Beginners?
a) Buddha Technique (By Focus on Breath)
b) Instant Relaxation Technique.
c) Guided Meditation (A Modern Age Meditation)
Do you sometimes feel out of energy, get easily exhausted, stressed, anxious, lonely, and depressed? Are you always worry about your health. Do you want to live a more productive, stress-free, and happier life? If so, then you’ve come to the right place.
✓Who should read this book:
- Who wants to start yoga but not sure where to start?
- Who are businessmen, Housewives, or students, and always found themselves out of time to go gym or Yoga studio?
- Who wants to practice meditation to refresh them or overcome stress and anxiety?
- Who are obese and wants to lose weight?
- Who wants to understand the difference between Physical Exercise and Yoga?
- Who is looking for a keen knowledge about yoga therapy?
Also, you will get the answer to the following questions;
- What are the main indications of an unhealthy body?
- Why health insurance is growing so fast and increasing popularity day by day?
- Why do some doctors start recommending doing Yoga?
- Why Yoga Therapy is becoming the most popular method around the world?
- How breathing impact on mental stage of us?
◆Several studies have confirmed that a single yoga class for workouts can significantly reduce tension, anxiety, depression, anger, fatigue, and give you a healthy body◆