Name: Excel 2020 User Manual To Learn The Basics Of Excel 25 Essential Tips Tricks
Size: 4.7 MB
Title: Excel: 2020 User Manual to Learn the Basics of Excel Fast and Use It Effectively with Smart Method . 25 Essential Tips & Tricks Included.
Author: Gedsbury , Allan
Total pages: 72
2020 User Manual to Learn the Basics of Excel Fast and Use It Effectively with Smart Method. 25 Essential Tips & Tricks included.
Excel is a widely used computer program. But what do you know about It?
It is needed for calculations, drawing up tables and diagrams and calculating both simple and complex functions. It is part of the Microsoft Office suite, a set of programs for office work. The most popular applications in it are Word and Excel.
Excel is a kind of calculator with many features and capabilities. In this program, you can compose reports, make calculations of any complexity and draw diagrams. Accountants and economists need it, first.
It is a large table in which you can enter data, that is, print words and numbers. Also, using the functions of this program, you can perform various manipulations with numbers: add, subtract, multiply, divide and much more.
Many people think that Excel is just tables. They are convinced that all tables on a computer are compiled in this program. But this is not the case. This program is needed, first of all, for calculations.
This book will cover the following topics:
- How to find Excel on your pc
- The Online Version of Excel
- Everything you wanted to know about the online version of Excel – features, differences from the desktop program, advantages and disadvantages.
- Excel Online features
- To start working with Excel Online
- What does the program look like?
- New opportunities
- Quick Access toolbar
- Microsoft account
- Name Box
- Formula Bar
- Sheet view modes
- Vertical scroll bar & horizontal scroll bar
- Selecting Commands with the Mouse and Keyboard
- Selecting commands by touch
- Customizing the Quick Access Toolbar
- Adding Commands to the Quick Access Toolbar Menus
- Adding buttons from the ribbon:-
- Adding other buttons to the Quick Access Toolbar Menus
- Tips and Tricks
- Function keys of Excel ( F1- F12)
- How to calculate the percentage in Excel
- The basic formula for calculating interest in Excel
- What else can you do with Sheets?
- Moving around the worksheet
- Keyboard shortcuts for moving the cell cursor
- Tips for using the onscreen keyboard
- Scroll Bars Tips
- Move between sheets of a workbook
- How to get help
- How to use “Tell Me”
- Compatibility mode
- Convert your file
- How to Export Excel Workbook to PDF File
- Export to other file types
- and much more!
Download your copy of " Excel" by scrolling up and clicking "Buy Now With 1-Click" button.