Name: Frommer’s San Diego 2012 – Mark Hiss
Size: 5.92 MB
Title: Frommer’s San Diego 2012
Author: Mark Hiss
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Total pages: N/A
- Free full-color, foldout map
- Completely updated every year
- Insider advice on avoiding the crowds as you explore some of San Diego’s most popular attractions, from the world-famous animal parks to the many museums of Balboa Park. There’s a whole chapter of walking tours, and several cool side trips, ranging from soaking up Knott’s Berry Farm to heading south of the border to Tijuana.
- Where to find the best cuisine, including the best of San Diego’s traditionally fabulous Mexican restaurants; the fresh, fresh seafood; and the latest outposts of the "farm to table" movement; along with a blow-by-blow (or brew by brew) analysis of the vaunted beer scene.
- Insightful commentary on San Diego’s arts scene, from museums, to the theatrical and musical highlights, as well as the wide-ranging nightlife, music, comedy and club scene, including a rundown of…The EPUB format of this title may not be compatible for use on all handheld devices.