Name: Gravestones & Wicked Bones By Graceley Knox
Size: 336.07 KB
Title: Gravestones & Wicked Bones (Shadow Creatures Book 1)
Author: D.D. Miers, Graceley Knox
Publisher: Chaotic Press LLC
Total pages: 113
CEMETERY and GRAVESTONE HANDBOOK looks at a variety of topics that researches find difficult to master. Each and every one can enhance the history and story of your ancestors. The chapters will help you with:
– Finding and documenting your ancestors
– Getting the most out of cemeteries, safely.
– Deciphering gravestones to reveal stories.
– Research veterans in national & local cemeteries.
– Photographing gravestones as records and art.
– Cleaning gravestones to preserve their image.
Cemeteries and gravestones are as important to genealogy and family history as census data, vital records, and birth and death certificates, and other documents. Cemeteries give us a physical connection to our ancestors, a link sometimes more tangible than records.