Name: Instagram Marketing Made Easy
Size: 123.15 KB
Title: Instagram Marketing Made (Stupidly) Easy
Author: Michael Clarke
Subjects: Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing
Publisher: Punk Rock Marketing
Total pages: 79
"Awesome. Makes a fun time of a horribly dull topic!"
–Tonia Howard – Massage Therapist, Balanced Body and Soul
Looking for a way to generate fast (and cheap) leads with your Instagram marketing efforts?
Not sure how to convert all those selfies, likes — and annoying images of guys showing off their abs — into an Instagram sales boost to your bottom line?
Searching for a simple, step-by-step small business marketing process you can use to build your brand, spread your message and make some frickin’ moolah with good, old Instagram?
"I really enjoyed it! I have some new tools in my treasure chest now to use thanks to this book."
–Amanda Becker – Social Media Marketing Manager, Komar
Well, search no more!
Because in Instagram Marketing in 2019 Made (Stupidly) Easy – Vol.5 of the Small Business Marketing Collection you’ll learn, in this most no-nonsense of Instagram books, such tidy morsels as:
- "6 Steps to a Profitable Instagram Profile" – No Instagram for business strategy will gain real traction unless you’ve got a fully-formed profile that not only doesn’t suck, but actually delivers people into your marketing funnel. This is the chapter where you ensure your profile does more than show off your dinner from last night.
- "7 Ways to Create Killer Instagram Content" – Creating content for Instagram is more challenging than it looks. Partially because it’s so dang visual. In this chapter we go over a simple blueprint for the 7 types of killer Instagram content you should be creating. (And you won’t have to spend hundreds of dollars on Instagram ads just to get people to see it.)
- "The Perfect Instagram Post Checklist" – Creating the content is just the first step. Publishing it and promoting it is where the real magic occurs. In this chapter I’ll show you a no-brainer way to get the most bang for your Instagram post buck.
- "How to Create a Rabid Tribe of Zombie Instagram Fans" – When marketing with social media it can be tempting to just try to get as many fans and followers as you can. But the goal is targeted fans, who will not only (hopefully) buy your stuff but share your message with their network. In this chapter we’ll go over the ins and outs of how to create your very own Instagram tribe.
- "Art of the Perfect Instagram Marketing Funnel" – I know what all the other books tell you, that you got to spend thousands of dollars on Instagram advertising to see real Instagram marketing gains — but in this chapter we’re going to show you how to deliver targeted leads, without a single ad.
And each chapter includes easy-to-follow action steps to help you boost your Instagram marketing IQ – without taking a single, $2,000 online course from the so-called Instagram gurus.
So, PURCHASE Instagram Marketing in 2019 Made (Stupidly) Easy – Vol.5 of the Small Business Marketing Collection TODAY!
Might just be the very thing standing between you and…Instagram for business awesomeness.
- Internet Marketing
- Computers & Technology
- Digital Media
- Media & Communications
- Social Media
- Sales &