Kubernetes Security and Observability
English | 237 pages | pdf, epub | 13.04 MB
This practical book introduces new cloud native approaches for Kubernetes practitioners, like yourself, who care about the security and observability of mission-critical microservices. Through practical guidance and best practice recommendations, this book helps you understand why cloud native applications require a modern approach to security and observability practices and how to implement them.
Do you want to know how to secure and troubleshoot your cloud native applications? Or are you part of a group that wants to solve security and observability challenges before fully adopting Kubernetes in your organization? This book takes you through the full breadth of new cloud native approaches for establishing security and observability with Kubernetes.
- Learn why you need a security and observability strategy for cloud native applications and determine your scope of coverage
- Understand key concepts behind Kubernetes’s security and observability approach
- Explore the technology choices you can make to meet each aspect of this strategy
- Discover how to split security responsibilities across multiple teams or roles
- Learn ways to architect Kubernetes security and observability for multicloud and hybrid environments