Name: Tech Advisor November 2021
Size: 23.52 MB
Title: Protecting the Pig: How Stock Market Trends Reveal the Way to Grow and Preserve Your Wealth
Author: Jeff Link
Publisher: HRH Publishing
Total pages: 108
Are you frustrated with paying your investment professional to watch your wealth rise and fall with the stock market? Are you tired of being told “Don’t worry, it always comes back” after suffering financial loss? If so, maybe it’s time for a different approach.
Protecting the Pig explores investment concepts in a holistic way to help improve your odds for investment success, regardless of your stock market experience. Awareness of stock market trends when making investment decisions can be crucial to whether your investments flounder or flourish.
Having been there, done that, Financial Advisor Jeff Link shares some of the most important concepts and strategies he has learned over 20 years to help you improve your investment strategy, including:
- How to differentiate a rising from a declining stock market trend
- How to recognize three historical phases that have coincided with stock market tops
- Essential investments that can help limit investment loss
- Three key steps when hiring your investment professional
- Five pillars to build confidence and trust in your investment team and their investment recommendations
Protecting the Pig challenges conventional investment wisdom and introduces investment concepts to help you grow and preserve your wealth. Don’t be reactive-be proactive and have confidence in your investment strategy with this book.